BTS Corporate Information Technologies Inc. As (BTS Group); We attach importance to the security of your personal data, which we process as the data controller defined in the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”). Therefore, we would like to inform you about the processing of your personal data.
A. IDENTITY OF THE DATA SUBJECT
BTS Corporate Information Technologies Inc.
Internet Address: www.btsgrp.com
Phone Number: 0 (216) 504 40 77
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Varyap Meridian Business Office I Blok Flat:12 D:159 34746 Ataşehir / Istanbul B. WHICH PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Name & Surname
E-mail & Phone Number
C. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
BTS Group processes personal data limited to the purposes and conditions specified in the personal data processing conditions specified in KVKK a. 5 and 6. In this context, your personal data such as “name-surname, e-mail and phone number” provided on our website www.btsgrp.com, are carried out by our business units and the relevant business processes are executed in order to benefit from the products and services offered by BTS Group, may be processed for the following purposes and conditions.
These purposes and conditions;
- Regarding the processing of personal data, it is clearly stipulated in the law for BTS Group to carry out relevant activities.
- The processing of personal data is mandatory for BTS Group to fulfil its legal obligations.
- It is mandatory to process personal data for the legitimate interests of BTS Group, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the personal data owner.
In this context, BTS Group processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Execution of marketing and sales processes of products and services,
- Evaluation of requests and complaints,
- Planning and execution of customer relationship management processes,
- Planning and execution of customer satisfaction activities
- Planning and execution of after-sales support services activities
- Carrying out activities for customer satisfaction
- Execution/supervision of business activities
- If the processing activity carried out for the aforementioned purposes does not meet any of the conditions stipulated in the KVKK, the express consent of the personal data owner is obtained by BTS Group regarding the relevant processing process.
D. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
BTS Group notifies the personal data owner of the groups of persons to whom personal data is transferred, in accordance with Article 10 of the KVKK.
Your collected personal data; in line with the realization of the Purposes by BTS Group, it may be transferred to our suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and legally authorized private persons or organizations within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
E. METHOD AND LEGAL REASON FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
Our institution, through verbal, written or electronic channels, including but not limited to product/service requests, customer satisfaction measurement surveys, internal and external correspondence, internal service requests and the ones listed herein, within the scope of carrying out the business activities specified in the Purposes, in the 2nd paragraph of the 4th article of the KVKK;
- Compliance with the law and honesty rules
- Being accurate and up-to-date when necessary
- Processing for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes
- Being connected, limited and restrained with the purpose for which they are processed
- Preservation for the period required by the relevant legislation or for the purpose for which they are processed.
In accordance with its principles; express consent or within the scope of other data processing conditions stipulated in KVKK.
F. RIGHTS OF THE RELATED PERSON
Each related person has the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK:
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing have disappeared, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred
-Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Demanding the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
In this context, you can use the rights above;
- By Sending a warning to our institution through a notary public,
- Making an application with a wet-signed petition with documents proving your identity,
- Sending registered mail to our institution
- To apply to email@example.com via your e-mail address registered in our institution’s system, or
- Also, you can use the registered e-mail address of firstname.lastname@example.org by applying with a secure e-signature.
Our communication application channels and method, in which the above-mentioned rights will be exercised, are detailed in the “Data Owner Application Form” link. Applications submitted to us will be evaluated and decided free of charge within thirty (30) days at the latest from the date they reach our Institution, depending on the nature of the request. In case the evaluation and decision making process requires an additional cost, the fee in the frame determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be taken as basis.